You Know You’re a Millennial When…
January 25, 2010
- You can remember before the Internet. Sort of.
- The letters USSR hold about as much menace as BLT.
- You don’t need a TV because you can just watch TV on your laptop.
- Social Security is something other people will get when they retire.
- You have fond childhood memories of Tamagotchis, My Little Pony, and Power Rangers.
- A European country declaring war on … another European country? What’s up with that?
- Harry Potter was the same age as you when the books came out.
- Your parents keep going on about this “Gilligan’s Island” thing.
- Every once in a while, you’re struck by the strangest feeling that Kindle books are more normal than hard-copy books.